Handi-Ramp® Hose, Pipe & Cable Bridge Ramp
Handi-Ramp® a specialist access solution provider in the fields of industrial & construction technologies.
Handi-Ramp® hose, pipe & cable bridge ramps are the ideal application for MUNICIPAL, CONSTRUCTION, INDUSTRIAL, and MINING PUMPING SYSTEMS.
Cross hoses, pipes and cables with ease by using Handi-Ramp® hose & cable protector ramps.
An economical and safe way to maintain productivity and protect your workers, hoses, pipes, cables and the general public.
• Do you have hoses, pipes and cables running across your plant floor, or across a side-walk on your construction site?
• Does this interfere with production or create a safety hazard?
• Are you currently using plywood and 2x4s to cross this barrier?
• Do you have a lot of damaged hoses?
The Handi-Ramp® Hose Bridge Ramp is the solution!
Handi-Ramp® Hose, Pipe & Cable Protector Ramp Specifications
• This sturdy hose bridge ramp is designed for foot traffic.
• Weight Capacity 750 lbs.
• Center Channel Designed for Hoses, Pipes or Cables up to 6 inches in diameter.
• Additional hoses can be run through the adjacent spaces.
• The hose bridge ramp is 36 inches wide and each "wing" is 32 inches long.
• When not in use the hose bridge ramp folds to a box, 6 inches tall, 36 inches wide and 32 inches deep. For storage two bridge ramps will nest together and take up slightly more space.
Applications for Handi-Ramp® Hose, Pipe & Cable Bridge Ramp
• Fire Department Hose Equipment
• Construction Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
• Well Drilling Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
• Oil Drilling Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
• Waste Water Treatment Hose & Pumping Equipment
• Marine Hose & Pumping Equipment
• Industrial Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
• Mining Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
• Municipal Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
• General Pumping Applications
• Fire Hoses, Fire Pumps
• Bypass Pumping, Well Point Dewatering, Site Pumping
• Protect Well Drilling Pumping Hoses & Equipment
• Protect Oil Drilling Hoses & Equipment
• Protect Hoses and Hose Assemblies & Equipment
• Protect Rubber Water & Air Hoses
• By-Product Pumping and Hazardous Materials Clean-Up
• Wash Water, Ground Water Control, and Water Runoff
• Material Transfer, Clean-Out Applications
• Sewage Pumps, Displacement Pumps, Pool Pumps
Cable & Hose Protectors main page
Handi-Ramp's products are available across North America including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Call us toll free at (800) 876-RAMP or (847) 680-7700 to discuss your specific needs.