Hand Lift Truck
Hand Lift Trucks are the perfect solution to moving materials, boxes and other items without strain. Battery operated and compact by design, the handlift truck fits into even the smallest spaces with ease. Storing the hand lift truck is easy; simply fold the unit and wheel it into a closet.
Designed to be used at industrial sites, in commercial applications, warehouses and offices; the unit was modeled after a hand truck with a lift. There are many uses for the handlift truck; it's built in work clamps and vice wrench expands its capabilities. Use it for transporting boxes, water jugs, engines and anything under 350 lbs. 12V charger included.
Handi-Ramp's products are available across North America including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico.
You can call us toll free, at (800) 876-RAMP to discuss your specific needs.
* Folding design for compact storage
* Rechargeable, maintenance-free, 12V battery
* Locking hand brake controls 10" dual disk brakes on both rear wheels
* 125-150 lift cycles per charge
* Screw driven lift does not require adjusting
* Dimensions: 60"H x 21"W x 37"L
* Capacity: 350 lbs
* Weight: 114 lbs
* Platform: 18"W x 18"L, expands to 18"W x 28"L
* Lift height: 48"
* Lowered height: 3.15"
* Lift speed: 2" per second with 100 lb load
* Storage Dimensions: 60"H x 22"W x 13"L
* (2) 13" rubber rear wheels
* (2) 2.5" multi-directional front casters
* (2) 2.5" storage wheels
* Over weight indicator light on rear panel
* Steel frame easily customized for specific applications
* Requires 110VAC input, 12V output AC adapter (included)
* Charging indicator on rear panel
* Shipping $150
* An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the continental United States. You will be contacted with the appropriate shipping charges for your ship-to destination.
|World's Oldest Ramp Manufacturer - Since 1958
Handi-Ramp, Inc. All rights reserved.
510 North Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048
Ph. 800-876-7267 or 847-680-7700, fax 847-816-8866
Handi-Ramp® products are available across North and Central America including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico. International customers are responsible for paying applicable duties and taxes.