Mobilift CX - Portable Stage Lift
Handi-Ramp's portable stage lift is a multipurpose, portable, vertical platform lifting device that provides access to school stages, outdoor bleachers, and elevated platforms for persons who use wheelchairs, scooters or can not access stairways.
Able to be used both indoors and outdoors to vertically transport a wheelchair user or otherwise mobility-impaired person up and over a low-rise barrier created by stairs, this stage lift can create access to or within buildings. Providing a variety of solutions for stages where room for a ramp is not available or which a number of different stages of a variety of heights need to be accessed, this economical portable wheelchair lift helps eliminate barriers.
Over 1000 units are currently in use in schools, colleges, churches, auditoriums and historic buildings to provide access. Portable stage lifts are ideal where structural modifications are impractical, unattractive, prohibited for historic reasons, or too costly. Unlike other vertical platform lifts, the Mobilift CX is manually powered making it easy to use and highly portable. The absence of batteries, hydraulic and electric components make the portable stage lift extremely reliable and virtually maintenance free.
* Indoor/Outdoor use (tested to withstand extreme temps -50° to +130°F)
* Manual operation - no power required
* Accommodates wheelchairs and scooters
* 2 year warranty
* 5 lbs of power necessary to lift 150 lbs., 11 lbs. to lift 300 lbs.
* Weight Capacity: 600 lbs (275kg)
* Unit weight: 265 lbs. (120 kg)
* Unit dimensions: 72 in L x 37.5 in W x 66 in H
* Platform dimensions: 34 in x 56 in
* Bridge ramp dimensions: 20 in L x 32 in W
* Maximum lifting height: 60 in
* Lifting time: 20 sec. to reach maximum height 60 in
* Portable - no installation required
* Locking cable prevents unauthorized use
* Custom options available
* Call for Shipping Information
|World's Oldest Ramp Manufacturer - Since 1958
Handi-Ramp, Inc. All rights reserved.
510 North Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048
Ph. 800-876-7267 or 847-680-7700, fax 847-816-8866
Handi-Ramp® products are available across North and Central America including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico.
International customers are responsible for paying applicable duties and taxes.