Sprinter Van Ramps
Handi-Ramp’s Sprinter Van Ramp increases the Sprinter Van’s flexibility as a delivery or service vehicle by providing a safe, portable ramp system that can be deployed in any situation. This van ramp will allow you to easily load and unload cargo, reducing strain and injury for all who use it.
- Wheel casters are included with each ramp.
- When fully extended, the Sprinter van ramp is 10 feet long.
- Compatible with Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Dodge ProMaster, Ford Transit, Nissan NV, and other vehicles.
- The Sprinter ramp is available in two stock widths: 36 inches or 45 inches with weight capacities of 750 pounds or 1200 pounds.
- The 1200 lb capacity ramps come with an adjustable center leg, adding additional support in the ramps’ center.
- The ramp takes up less than 12 inches of cargo space and can be custom made to fit any specific need.
- The unique quick mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique add on that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- Our patented non-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand.
- Welded handles on both sides of the Sprinter ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Custom sizes and capacities are available: please call us at (800) 876-7267 for pricing.
*The quick mount kit consists of 6 bolts that allow easy removal of your ramp
*The tower hoist is a spring loaded system allowing effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp
For your convenience, we have included the following link to see how a Sprinter van ramp is unfolded and folded from the rear.
For those installing a Sprinter ramp themselves, we have included installation instructions.
Please feel free to call on us for any help you may need. Our expert staff will provide any assistance that is required.
- Casters are included with each ramp
- When fully extended, the Sprinter van ramp is 10 feet long
- Compatible with Mercedes Sprinter, Dodge Sprinter, and Nissan NV
- The Sprinter ramp is available in two stock widths: 36 inches or 45 inches with weight capacities of 750 pounds or 1200 pounds
- The unique quick mount feature (sold as an accessory) enables the ramp to be removed and reinstalled at any time in minutes
- Our patented non slip raised button aluminum serves as the ramps surface making the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand
- Welded handles on both sides of the Sprinter ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip
- Ramp widths available in: 36″ or 45″ widths
- Load capacity for both 36″ and 45″: 750/1200lbs
- Standard ramp length: 10 feet (custom sizes are available)
- Ramp height in upright position: 61″ (mounting plate to hinge)
- Mounting Plate Width: 49 inches or 40 inches (across van)
- Mounting Plate Depth: 12¾” (front to back of van)
Several accessories are available including a quick mount kit, restraint strap, trailor hitch, gas shock assembly, and replacement spring. These accessories are normally in stock with a 2 day leadtime if sold out.
We suggest contacting one of our sales reps to check availability and most recent pricing.
$189 shipping fee PER RAMP shipped anywhere to the 48 continental United States. Please call for larger quantities or international shipping.