Super Pole System
The SuperPole(TM) System is an award winning modular support system created to assist individuals with standing, transferring, or moving in bed.
A stylish floor-to-ceiling grab bar is the central component which provides a secure structure to the system. Easily installed in minutes between a floor and ceiling.
• Uni-Fit Extender - increase the floor to ceiling range on the SuperPole
Handi-Ramp's products are available across North America including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Call us toll free at (800) 876-7267 or (847) 680-7700 to discuss your specific needs.
* No Damage Installation - rubber pads on the ceiling plate and the floor plate hold pole secure and prevent marring of floor and ceiling
* Stylish - clean and modern design will suit any decor
* Comfort - foam hand grip provides a comfortable gripping surface, particularly useful for those with limited hand strength
* Versatile - installs anywhere there is a floor and ceiling, placing transfer support directly where it is needed. Use it beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair
* Add On Kits - The SuperBar(TM), SuperTrapeze(TM), SuperTray(TM) & Safety Island(TM)
* Floor to Ceiling Range: 93-99"(standard)
* Pole Material / Finish: Heavy duty steel. 1.5" x 90" length. Anti-Microbial powder coat white gloss finish
* Grip Material: Grey, premium high quality grip, 20" long. Does not contain natural dried rubber or latex. Washable
* Expansion Mechanism: Steel jackscrew, zinc plated, 1-1/8" fine cut thread
* Base Plate: 5" diameter. Non-marking base plate rubber, ribbed for better gripping
* User Weight Capacity: Standard model 300lbs. Bariatric model 450lbs
* The SuperPole System should only be installed between floors and ceilings of solid construction or injury may result. The SuperPole System should not be installed on loose floor coverings, in rooms with radiant ceiling heating, in mobile homes, or in suspended or angled ceilings.
* Call for Shipping Information
|World's Oldest Ramp Manufacturer - Since 1958
Handi-Ramp, Inc. All rights reserved.
510 North Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048
Ph. 800-876-7267 or 847-680-7700, fax 847-816-8866
Handi-Ramp® products are available across North and Central America including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico.
International customers are responsible for paying applicable duties and taxes.