Toilet Support Rails
The Toilet Support Rail combines an innovative rail design with a solid feel to create a wall mounted rail designed to promote safe standing and transfers to and from a toilet.
Secure - Toilet Support Rail provides rigid support to one or both sides of the toilet.
No Wrist Strain - Different from vertically aligned dual rail systems, our unique offset rail design prevents wrist strain when using the lower rail.
Safe, out of the way storage - Our hinged models fold up to make the rail compact and easy to store out of the way. Pulls down in an instant when needed and the smooth hinge holds its position wherever you leave it to avoid causing impact injuries
Note: Fastening hardware is NOT included. Due to the variety in needs, materials, and local construction methods, the information concerning mounting location, fasteners, and wall fabrication is provided as suggestion only. Consult the appropriate local professionals for best advice.
• Rail Floor Mast - Powder Coat White or Stainless Steel. Install where wall mounting is not possible or desirable. Height adjustable between 31" and 36" from floor.
Hinged - Powder Coat White (over stainless steel)
Hinged - Stainless Steel
Handi-Ramp's products are available across North America including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Call us toll free at (800) 876-7267 or (847) 680-7700 to discuss your specific needs.
* Secure - Toilet Support Rail provides rigid support where it is needed - on one or both sides of the toilet
* No Wrist Strain - Unlike vertically aligned dual rail systems, our unique offset rail design prevents wrist strain when using lower rail
* Safe, out of the way storage - our hinged models fold up to store out of the way, yet pulls down in a instant when needed
* Rail Length: 28" and 32" options from wall to tip of rail
* ADA Compliant Rail Diameter: 1.5" diameter
* Rail Offset: 5.66" vertical offset. 2" horizontal offset
* Wall Plate: 5.5" x 9" with fastener holes (3/8" diameter)
* Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
* The Toilet Support Rail should only be installed in areas where the mounting surface is structurally sound. If you are not equipped to undertake the outlined work we recommend that you have your Toilet Support Rail installed by a qualified contractor. The Toilet Support Rail must be secured to wall (or floor) with fasteners appropriate to the structural material. Fasteners must be rated for certain retention force each for maximum weight capacity (see within for recommendations). Mounting fasteners should be inspected monthly and tightened if necessary.
* Note: Fastening hardware is NOT included. Due to variances in needs, materials and local construction methods, the information contained within concerning mounting location, fasteners and wall fabrication is provided as suggestion only. Consult the appropriate local professionals for best advice.
* $18-27 per piece
* An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the continental United States.
|World's Oldest Ramp Manufacturer - Since 1958
Handi-Ramp, Inc. All rights reserved.
510 North Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048
Ph. 800-876-7267 or 847-680-7700, fax 847-816-8866
Handi-Ramp® products are available across North and Central America including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico. International customers are responsible for paying applicable duties and taxes.