Trifold Wheelchair Ramps
The TRIFOLD® Advantage Series® ramp, with its unique 3-fold design, offers the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles, and raised landings. The ramp is designed to be used and carried as a set, or if desired, can be quickly separated into two individual sections, making it even easier to use, carry, and store.
By simply removing two hinge pins, the TRIFOLD Advantage Series ramp quickly separates into two lightweight halves, each with their own carrying handle. The durable, patent-pending hinge with interlocking brackets provides smoother operation and reduced pinch points.
Ramp features high-quality skid-resistant tread with yellow safety strips and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Unfolds to a 29 ½" wide platform. Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum. Features an 800 pound weight capacity and three-year limited warranty.
Please call us TOLL FREE for any help you may need in measuring. Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
* Assisted Max Rise is the reasonable maximum rise with assistance
Please feel free to call on us for any help you may need. Our expert staff will provide any assistance that is required.
800-876-7267 or 847-680-7700
* Ramp stands upright on reinforced hinges
* Bottom transition plate "floats" to self-adjust, resulting in a smoother transition from ramp to ground and provides more flexibility at different ramp angles
* Ramp can be separated into two lightweight sections by removal of pins
* Unique folding design features dual handles with slim profile
* Available in 5', 6', 7', 8' & 10' lengths
* Made of aluminum
* Patent-pending pinch-free hinge
* Inside width 29½" - outside width 29¾"
* Non-slip driving surface
* 800 pound weight capacity
* Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) allows for rear door access on utility trailers, SUVs, and vans
* Shipping charge based on location
|World's Oldest Ramp Manufacturer - Since 1958
Handi-Ramp, Inc. All rights reserved.
510 North Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048
Ph. 800-876-7267 or 847-680-7700, fax 847-816-8866
Handi-Ramp® products are available across North and Central America including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico. International customers are responsible for paying applicable duties and taxes.