- Kit comes complete with ground anchoring system
- 16 polyurethane “donut” style rollers
- 9 foot add-on sections available
- Easy to assemble
- Comes standard with 1700 lb winch with 25 ft strap
- 5 year warranty
Launching your row boat, fishing boat, or sailboat is now convenient and affordable with Handi-Ramp’s Small Boat Lake Ramp System. Enjoy countless hours of relaxing fun, with the easy to use, durable lake ramp system. The Lake Boat Ramp from Handi-Ramp is manufactured using rust-free components to provide you with a superior boat ramp that will last for years to come.
The overall length of the Small Boat Lake Ramp System is 18 feet. The system includes a 1700 lb. winch with a 25-ft strap and (16) nonmarking, and polyurethane “donut” rollers. The ramp system is ideal for smaller fishing, sail, and row boats. Two rail width settings and three winch height adjustments accommodate many types of boats. The lake ramp system is available with 9′ extensions and leg kits for use on contoured shorelines. Included in the lake ramp system is a ground anchoring structure to secure the fishing boat lake ramp in even the harshest conditions.
Download Brochure (301 kb)
- 17′ 10″ overall length
- Rail width adjusts from 24″ to 40″
- Weight 130 lbs
- Standard 1700-lb. winch with 25′ strap with option to upgrade
- Capacity: 1200 lbs
- Suitable for use with sailboats, Jon boats, small V hull and flat hull fishing boats