- Available in 5,6,7, and 8 foot lengths
- All ramp sizes have a weight capacity of 800 lbs
- Great for transitioning curbs, stairs, or porches
- Separates into 2 pieces for easy carrying
- Patented center joint hinge eliminates pinch point and adds strength
- Fold in half, can be carried like a suitcase
- Durable welded fabrication
- Closure strap locks ramp panels together while transporting
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Safety DVD and steel security pins included
- Made in the USA
These lightweight aluminum multifold ramps have been safety tested at a 3x safety factor and are easy to handle and set up. The ramps fold in half so they can be carried like a suitcase. A closure strap locks the ramp panels together providing extra safety while transporting the ramp. These portable ramps can also be separated into two pieces for easy carrying.
The full 36 inch wide platform provides excellent stability that is ideal for wheelchairs or scooters with various wheel configurations. These aluminum ramps are made in the USA and contain many features such as a patented hinge that eliminates pinch point, an attached safety guide to indicate a safe slope, welded fabrication for strength, are surfaced with anti-slip traction tape, and come complete with steel security pins and a safety video.
|BAR536||5 ft||3 ft||Bariatric Multifold||50 lbs||800 lbs|
|BAR636||6 ft||3 ft||Bariatric Multifold||58 lbs||800 lbs|
|BAR736||7 ft||3 ft||Bariatric Multifold||67 lbs||800 lbs|
|BAR836||8 ft||3 ft||Bariatric Multifold||76 lbs||800 lbs|
|*maximum capacity is 800 lbs for two axles and 400 lbs for single axle.|
Shipping charge based on location
5 foot Bariatric Multifold Ramp
ADA Max Rise: 5″
Assisted Max Rise*: 10″
6 foot Bariatric Multifold Ramp
ADA Max Rise: 6″
Assisted Max Rise*: 12″
ADA Max Rise: 7″
Assisted Max Rise*: 14″
ADA Max Rise: 8″
Assisted Max Rise*: 16″
*Assisted Max Rise is the reasonable maximum rise with assistance.
ADA Max Rise is the Americans with Disabilities Act recommended maximum rise.