No products in the cart.
The Dependa Bar(TM) is a revolutionary product that combines the benefits of the SuperBar(TM) with a wall mounted grab bar for movable support. Specifically designed for bathrooms and other environments where stability and mobility are needed.
- Ease of Installation – Mounts securely to structural studs behind bathtub wall of any construction (fiberglass, plastic, tile wall, etc.)
- Reversible – Bottom grab bar can be mounted for either left or right side applications
- Water Resistant – Stainless steel construction provides an easy to clean, durable grab rail that can be safely exposed to water
- Versatile – Can be installed in the bathtub or beside the toilet.
- ADA Compliant – Fixed horizontal grab bar (1.25″ dia) has 1.50″ clearance from wall. When locked against the wall, the Dependa Bar is aligned with the fixed horizontal grab bar.
- Pivot Rail: 1.25″ grip diameter. Stainless steel construction
- Pivot Rail Height: 33″ vertical rail height
- Pivot Rail Length: “P” shaped dual rail extends 20″ length from bathtub wall (5″ spacing between horizontal rails). Locks every 45° (5 positions)
- Horizontal Grab Bar: 1.25″ grip diameter. 1.50″ clearance from wall (ADA compliant). Height adjustable at time of installation, typically 4″ from top of bathtub surface. Stainless steel construction
- Horizontal Grab Bar Lengths: 18″ (accomodates standard stud spacing of 16″ from center to center) and 32″ lengths available
- Material: Stainless steel constructions.
- Finishes: Anti-Microbial powder coat white gloss finish and Knurled S/S
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
The Dependa Bar (TM) should only be installed in areas where the mounting surface is structurally sound. If you are not equipped to undertake the outlined work we recommend that you have your Dependa Bar (TM) installed by a qualified contractor. The Dependa Bar (TM) must be secured to wall with fasteners appropriate to the structural material. Fasteners must be rated for certain retention force each for maximum weight capacity (see within for recommendations). Mounting fasteners should be inspected monthly and tightened if necessary. Rail is capable of supporting a maximum suggested user weight of 325lbs
$20-25 per piece
An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the Contiguous United States.