- Two Pneumatic Spring Assists And Lateral Restraint System
- High traction non-skid surface
The Ford Transit Connect Van is a compact cargo van capable of transporting your supplies and equipment. Our aftermarket rear entry aluminum Ford Transit Connect Van Ramp comes with 2 pneumatic spring assists and lateral restraint system to increase your loading capabilities.
The Ford Transit Connect Van is well-suited for business needs and its small footprint makes it is easier to park in crowded urban areas. Ford first imported the Transit Connect to the North American market in 2010.
- Bi-Fold Ramp
- 49 1/2″ Folded Height
- 36″ Inside Ramp Width (42″ Overall Width)
- 73″ Incline
- 11″ Level-Off
- 12″ x 41 1/2″ Base Plate
- Capacity: 750 lbs
Ramp Will Take Up Approximately 12″ Space (Front To Back) Inside Of Vehicle.
Call 847-680-7700 to Discuss Your Needs
Length: 73″ incline, 11″ level-off
Folded Height: 49 1/2″
Base Plate: 12″ x 41 1/2″
Capacity: 750 lbs
To ensure that we ship our customers a ramp that fits their vehicle perfectly, please be prepared with answers to the following questions.
- What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?
- What is the height and width of the door opening?
- What is the height from the ground to the floor of the van?
- What will the ramp be used for and how frequently will it be used?
- What is the measurement from the inside floor to the end of bumper?