No products in the cart.
Handi-Ramp created the Home Access Program because of the need for accessible housing by hundreds of thousands of people across the United States.
How The Accessibility Program Works
Handi-Ramp has been building and installing ramps and accessibility products in homes and businesses since 1958. Handi-Ramp and its experts offer free consulting services to help make your home more livable. This includes working with you on the design and installation of your ramps and lifts.
– To help you find a home that can be modified to accommodate your mobility needs.
– Modifications can be made before you move-in.
– The cost of the modifications can be rolled into your new mortgage.
– Handi-Ramp’s consulting services are free you only pay for the products and installation services you need.
Need an Agent?
Click here to find a real estate agent that is a part of the home access program.
– Our in-house experts will work with your Architect, Designer, Contractor and Handyman to design and manufacture the ramp and lift products your home needs to accommodate your mobility needs.
– We have been working with people with disabilities since 1958 to help create a low cost solution enabling you to keep your independence.
– We can help your Architect with your Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. We are ADA experts.
– Our in-house experts will work with your Handyman or Contractor to make sure ramp and lift products your home needs are properly installed to accommodate your mobility needs.
– We can help your Handyman or Contractor install the lowest cost solution for your accessibility needs.
– We can help your Design Specialist select the right solution for your accessibility needs.
Need an Architect, Designer, Contractor or Handyman?
Click here to find a consultant that is a part of the home access program.