No products in the cart.
The Hose Bridge Ramp
Do you have hoses, pipes and cables running across your plant floor, or across a side-walk on your construction site? Does this interfere with production or create a safety hazard? Are you currently using plywood and 2x4s to cross this barrier? Do you have a lot of damaged hoses?
The Handi-Ramp® Hose Bridge Ramp is the solution!
Call our yard ramp experts at (847) 680-7700
Handi-Ramp® Hose, Pipe & Cable Protector Ramp Specifications
- This sturdy hose bridge ramp is designed for foot traffic.
- Weight Capacity 750 lbs
- Center channel designed for hoses, pipes or cables up to 6 inches in diameter.
- Additional hoses can be run through the adjacent spaces.
- The hose bridge ramp is 36 inches wide and each “wing” is 32 inches long.
- When not in use, the hose bridge ramp folds to a box, 6 inches tall, 36 inches wide and 32 inches deep.
- For storage two bridge ramps will nest together and take up slightly more space
- Model – HPR
Applications for Handi-Ramp® Hose, Pipe & Cable Bridge Ramp
- Fire Department Hose Equipment
- Construction Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
- Well Drilling Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
- Oil Drilling Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
- Waste Water Treatment Hose & Pumping Equipment
- Marine Hose & Pumping Equipment
- Industrial Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
- Mining Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
- Municipal Hose, Pipe & Pumping Equipment
- General Pumping Applications
- Fire Hoses, Fire Pumps
- Bypass Pumping, Well Point Dewatering, Site Pumping
- Protect Well Drilling Pumping Hoses & Equipment
- Protect Oil Drilling Hoses & Equipment
- Protect Hoses and Hose Assemblies & Equipment
- Protect Rubber Water & Air Hoses
- By-Product Pumping and Hazardous Materials Clean-Up
- Wash Water, Ground Water Control, and Water Runoff
- Material Transfer, Clean-Out Applications
- Sewage Pumps, Displacement Pumps, Pool Pumps