The Dodge Ram ProMaster Cargo Van is a spacious and versatile van capable of transporting your payloads and equipment. Our aftermarket rear-loading aluminum ramp extends your loading capabilities by providing a more efficient way to load and unload your vehicle. Buy Online or Call 847-680-7700 for Details.
The Dodge Ram ProMaster van is a durable full-sized cargo van that’s the right work van for the job. Ram first released the ProMaster van in the 2014 model year. The ProMaster van’s rear doors swing open 260 degrees, folding almost flat to the side of the van to help you load and unload wider equipment and materials.
Compatible with ProMaster 1500 Cargo, ProMaster 2500 Cargo, ProMaster 3500 Cargo and the ProMaster Cargo Van. Competing commercial vehicles include the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Freightliner Sprinter, and the Ford Transit.
Call 847-680-7700 to Discuss Your Needs
Van Ramp Features:
- Wheel casters are included with each ramp.
- When fully extended, the Commercial Van Ramp is 10 feet long.
- The Commercial Van Ramp is available in two stock widths: 36 inches or 45 inches with weight capacities of 1,000 pounds or 1,500 pounds.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps come with an adjustable center leg, adding additional support in the ramps’ center.
- The ramp takes up less than 12 inches of cargo space and can be custom made to fit any specific need.
- The unique quick mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique add on that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- Our patented non-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand.
- Welded handles on both sides of the Commercial Van Ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Custom sizes and capacities are available: please call us at (800) 876-7267 for pricing.
To ensure that we ship our customers a ramp that fits their vehicle perfectly, please be prepared with answers to the following questions.
- What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?
- What is the height and width of the door opening?
- What is the height from the ground to the floor of the van?
- What will the ramp be used for and how frequently will it be used?
- What is the measurement from the inside floor to the end of bumper?