The Ford Transit Van is a spacious and versatile cargo van capable of transporting your payloads and equipment. Our aftermarket rear-loading aluminum Ford Transit Van Ramp extends your loading capabilities by providing a more efficient way to load and unload your vehicle. Buy Online or Call 847-680-7700 for Details.
The Ford Transit Cargo van is a full-sized cargo van well-suited for business needs. Ford first released the Transit van in the 2015 model year. The Transit van features a unibody construction and is available with multiple wheelbases and different roof heights to meet your transporting demands.
Compatible with Transit 150 Van, Transit 250 Van, Transit 350 Van, and the Transit 350 HD Van. Competing commercial vehicles include the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Freightliner Sprinter, and the Dodge Ram ProMaster.
Call 847-680-7700 to Discuss Your Needs
Van Ramp Features:
- Wheel casters are included with each ramp.
- When fully extended, the Commercial Van Ramp is 10 feet long.
- The Commercial Van Ramp is available in two stock widths: 36 inches or 45 inches with weight capacities of 1,000 pounds or 1,500 pounds.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps come with an adjustable center leg, adding additional support in the ramps’ center.
- The ramp takes up less than 12 inches of cargo space and can be custom made to fit any specific need.
- The unique quick mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique add on that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- Our patented non-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand.
- Welded handles on both sides of the Commercial Van Ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Custom sizes and capacities are available: please call us at (800) 876-7267 for pricing.
To ensure that we ship our customers a ramp that fits their vehicle perfectly, please be prepared with answers to the following questions.
- What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?
- What is the height and width of the door opening?
- What is the height from the ground to the floor of the van?
- What will the ramp be used for and how frequently will it be used?
- What is the measurement from the inside floor to the end of bumper?