The GMC Savana Cargo Van is a spacious and versatile work van capable of transporting your payloads and equipment. Our aftermarket rear-loading aluminum ramp extends your loading capabilities by providing a more efficient way to load and unload your vehicle. Buy Online or Call 847-680-7700 for Details.
The GMC Savana is a durable full-sized cargo van that’s the right work van for the job. GMC first released the Savana van in the 2014 model year. The Savana van’s rear doors swing open 165 degrees to help you load and unload equipment and materials.
Compatible with Savana 1500 Cargo, Savana 2500 Cargo, and Savana 3500 Cargo. Competing commercial vehicles include the Dodge Ram ProMaster, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Freightliner Sprinter, and the Ford Transit.
Call 847-680-7700 to Discuss Your Needs
Van Ramp Features:
- Wheel casters are included with each ramp.
- The ramp takes up less than 12 inches of cargo space and can be custom made to fit any specific need.
- The unique quick mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique add on that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- Our patented non-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand.
- Welded handles on both sides of the Commercial Van Ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Custom sizes and capacities are available: please call us at (800) 876-7267 for pricing.
To ensure that we ship our customers a ramp that fits their vehicle perfectly, please be prepared with answers to the following questions.
- What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?
- What is the height and width of the door opening?
- What is the height from the ground to the floor of the van?
- What will the ramp be used for and how frequently will it be used?
- What is the measurement from the inside floor to the end of bumper?