No products in the cart.
The chrome shower grab bar offers a powerful and reliable security precaution for slippery showers. Our chrome shower bars can be easily installed horizontally or vertically, and come complete with mounting hardware including six 2″ rust-resistant screws per bar. The 12″ chrome grab bar’s 1.5″ knurled diameter has a 250-pound weight capacity.
What exactly does knurled mean?
Knurling is a manufacturing process, typically conducted on a lathe, whereby a diamond-shaped (criss-cross) pattern is cut or rolled into metal. Knurling allows hands or fingers to get a better grip on the knurled object than would be provided by the originally smooth metal surface.
- Helps prevent falls entering and exiting the shower, and can help assist those needing to use a support rail for the toilet
- Shower bars add an extra measure of safety to any shower
- 1.5″ knurled chrome diameter
- Chrome-finished bars can be used horizontally or vertically
- Comes complete with mounting hardware, including two rubber pads and six 2″ rust-resistant screws per bar
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Rail Length: 12″ and 16″ 18″ and 32″ options from tip to tip
- ADA Compliant Rail Diameter: 1.5″ diameter
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
The grab bars are not specifically designed for bathtub use. Use the grab bars wherever needed to maintain stability and reduce or eliminate slips, falls, and other injuries.
$6-30 per piece
An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the Contiguous United States.