- Folding design for convenient storage and deployment
- Easily maneuvered by one person
- Stabilizer bar over hinge adds strength
Handi-Ramp’s Portable Delivery Ramps are designed to make the loading and unloading of your vehicle a simple task. Developed to allow deliveries from semi trailers when no loading dock is available, the ramp is 12 feet long and has a capacity of 750 or 1200 lbs. Custom sizes and capacities are available upon request.
The Portable Delivery Ramp folds in half, weighs only 100-110lbs, and features a mounted wheel which makes it easy for a single individual to maneuver and position the ramp. Using optional mounting brackets, the Semi-Delivery Ramp can also be stored underneath your trailer, saving precious cargo space. The delivery ramp then locks into these brackets which can be moved from trailer to trailer in just minutes.
The Portable Delivery Ramp has become an effective tool in supporting driver safety, reducing workers compensation claims, and eliminating the need for lift gate delivery trucks in many situations. An exclusive non-skid ramp surface is very effective even in rain, snow and icy weather conditions. Moving product on and off semi-trailers and up and down loading docks is what this delivery ramp does best.
There are several uses for Handi-Ramp’s Portable Delivery Ramp. Use it with warehouse docks, semi-trailers, delivery vans, pick up trucks, and portable yard ramps.
Download Brochure (239 kb)
- See The Portable Delivery Ramp System In Use
- See How To Install the Ramp Under A Trailer
- See How To Set Up The Portable Delivery Ramp
12’x24″x2″ 750lb capacity 100 lbs
12’x24″x2″ 1200lb capacity 110 lbs
1200 lb capacity ramp features a fixed leg that automatically folds out when ramp is opened
- 750lb capacity – $250.00 Shipping and Handling
- 1200lb capacity – $275.00 Shipping and Handling
- An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the Contiguous US.