The 2000 series boat launching ramp from Handi-Ramp is the perfect alternative to expensive in-water boat lifts. Why is it called the ‘2000 series’? Because the ramp can safely transport boats up to 2000 lbs.
The ramp is typically used for 16″ to 18″ fishing boats, jet boats, etc. It has tilting axles, each with two extra-wide gray urethane rocking rollers gently cradling any boat hull.
Optional 8′ 11″ extension available. The standard 1600-lb. winch with 50′ cable is upgradeable to a 1500 lb. self-braking winch with a 50′ cable. Easy-to-assemble kit includes ground anchor system.
Boat Launch Ramp for Watercraft up to 2000 lbs
- Capacity: 2000 lbs
- Weight: 162 lbs
- 18 ft long
- Rails adjust from 24″ to 40″
- 9 ft add on sections available
- Comes standard with 1700 lb winch with 25 ft strap
- Kit comes complete with ground anchoring system
- Includes 24 polyurethane “donut” style rollers, which mount anywhere along the rails
- Suitable for use with 16′ to 18′ fishing boats and jet boats
- Easy to assemble
- 5 year warranty