This 4-Channel Cable Protector has a hinged lid which provides a safe crossing path for both vehicle and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines from being damaged in extreme weather conditions and work environments. The modular interlocking design is ideal for use in oil and gas applications, mining, military, and other industrial environments with heavy trucks and forklifts.
- Number of Channels: 4
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.35″ outside diameter
- Color: Yellow/Orange (Yellow Lid/Orange Base)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36″ x 20″ x 2.31″
- Channel Width: 1.35″
- Channel Height: 1.35″
- Heavy Duty
- Capacity (per axle): 40,300 lbs
- Weight: 25 lbs
- *FREE SHIPPING to the contiguous U.S.
- Patented T-Connectors to extend to any length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- all-weather polyurethane construction
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Easy to transport, setup, disassemble, and store
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.
⚠WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, and Benzyl Butyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov