Handicap Van Ramps are the perfect answer for individuals seeking a van ramp that is affordable and ideal for wheelchairs or scooters with 3 or 4 wheels. Constructed of durable aluminum with an anti-slip surface, these manually operated van ramps are lightweight, dependable, and easily maneuvered by a single person (must be able to lift 40 pounds).
Handicap Van Ramps are easily installed and designed to be mounted on the floor of the van. Storage is simple with its folding spring assisted design. Load capacity of the Handicap Van Ramp is 800 lbs (400 lbs per axle). Ramp width is 27 inches and available in 7 and 8 foot lengths.
NOTE: 34″ minimum inside door opening required. Minimum requirement for floor to ceiling opening: 37″ for the 7′ ramp and 41″ for the 8′ ramp. Conversion kit is required if rear door opening contains a threshold. Not compatible with vans that have stow and go seating.
The optional slope reducer helps reduce a ramp slope that is too steep and allows for easier entry onto the ramp. The slope reducer is made of a lightweight durable aluminum, and features an anti-slip high traction surface. Easy to handle and set-up, the slope reducer is compatible with either the VAN727 or VAN827 models.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
7 ft x 27 in
*800 lbs Capacity
8 ft x 27 in
*800 lbs Capacity
VAN727 & VAN827
- Easy to install
- Three sections, manually operated with spring assist
- Mounts to floor of van inside doorway
- High traction non-skid surface
- Available in 7 or 8 foot lengths
- 27 inch width
- Stores vertically inside doorway
- Durable welded construciton
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 800 pound *weight capacity
- Conversion kit is required if rear door opening contains a threshold
- Not compatible with vans that have stow away seating
- Accommodates wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations
- Slope reducer is compatible with either the 7 or 8 foot van ramp
*Weight capacity is 400 pounds per axle.
|Van Ramps- Rear Door|
|Model #||Dimensions||Folded Height||Weight (lbs)||*Capacity (lbs)|
|VAN727||7′ x 27″||36″||72||800|
|VAN827||8′ x 27″||40″||77||800|
|VAN2426.75||24″ x 26¾”||N/A||8||600||*Weight capacity is 400 pounds per axle.
Minimum 34″ inside door opening required for either ramp.
Minimum requirement for floor to ceiling opening: 37″ for the 7′ ramp and 41″ for the 8′ ramp.
Contact us at (800) 876-7267 for a shipping price.
An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.