Aluminum dock board products are ideal for low to medium volume dock loading applications.
- Capacities from 10,000 to 15,000 pounds
- Full-length structural steel bolt-on curbs
Steel curbs are bolted to the aluminum diamond pattern dock board to increase strength and help prevent runoff. Locking legs provide secure positioning. Lip bend is 11°. Standard lip length for conventional trailers is 11″ with an option of 14″ for refrigerated applications. Widths from 60″ to 72″, and lengths from 36″ to 96″.
Steel Dock Boards | Heavy Duty Steel Dock Boards
- Capacities from 10,000 to 25,000 lbs
- Ideal for electric or gas powered forklift loading applications
Fully welded steel dock boards provide a safe ramp for heavy-duty loading dock applications. Selecting the proper dock board for your application will improve product life, safety, and loading dock efficiency.
- Recommended for non powered dock loading applications
- Capacities from 1,500 to 12,000 pounds
- Low-cost solution to light dock loading activity applications
- Bolt-on steel legs for securing position between the dock and the trailer
Lip bend is 11°. Standard lip length for conventional trailers is 11″, option of 14″ for refrigerated applications. Aluminum dock plates are designed to work well with pallet trucks or other non-powered dock loading equipment. Machine beveled deck edges allow for a smooth transition. Wide range of dock plate sizes available.
We have a full line of Dock Bumpers and Dock Board and Dock Plate Accessories designed to improve your loading and unloading efficiently. For assistance in selecting the right dock board or dock plate for your application call our dock equipment experts at (800)876-7267