No products in the cart.
Handi-Ramp’s Sprinter Van Ramp increases the Sprinter Van’s flexibility as a delivery or service vehicle by providing a safe, portable ramp system that can be deployed in any situation. This van ramp will allow you to easily load and unload cargo, reducing strain and injury for all who use it.
Buy Online or Call 847-680-7700 for Details.
Compatible with the Mercedes and Freightliner Sprinter 2500 Cargo and the Sprinter 3500 Cargo.
- Wheel casters are included with each ramp.
- When fully extended, the Sprinter van ramp has 9 feet of incline with a total length of 10 feet.
- The Sprinter ramp is available in two stock widths: 36 inches or 45 inches with weight capacities of 750 pounds or 1200 pounds.
- The 1200 lb capacity ramps come with an adjustable center leg, adding additional support in the ramps’ center.
- The ramp takes up less than 12 inches of cargo space and can be custom made to fit any specific need.
- The unique quick mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique add on that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- Our patented non-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand.
- Welded handles on both sides of the Sprinter ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Custom sizes and capacities are available: please call us at (800) 876-7267 for pricing.
Sprinter Commercial Van Ramps
Call 847-680-7700 to Discuss Your Needs
*The quick mount kit consists of 6 bolts that allow easy removal of your ramp
*The tower hoist is a spring loaded system allowing effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp
For your convenience, we have included the following link to see how a Sprinter van ramp is unfolded and folded from the rear. For those installing a Sprinter ramp themselves, we have included installation instructions.
- Casters are included with each ramp
- When fully extended, the Sprinter van ramp is 9 feet of incline with a total length of 10 feet.
- Compatible with Mercedes Sprinter, Dodge Sprinter, and Nissan NV
- The Sprinter ramp is available in two stock widths: 36 inches or 45 inches with weight capacities of 750 pounds or 1200 pounds
- The unique quick mount feature (sold as an accessory) enables the ramp to be removed and reinstalled at any time in minutes
- Our patented non slip raised button aluminum serves as the ramps surface making the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand
- Welded handles on both sides of the Sprinter ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip
- Ramp widths available in: 36″ or 45″ widths
- Load capacity for both 36″ and 45″: 750/1200lbs
- Standard ramp length: 9 feet of incline with a total length of 10 feet. (custom sizes are available)
- Ramp height in upright position: 61″ (mounting plate to hinge)
- Mounting Plate Width: 49 inches or 40 inches (across van)
- Mounting Plate Depth: 12¾” (front to back of van)
Several accessories are available including a quick mount kit, restraint strap, trailer hitch, gas shock assembly, and replacement spring. These accessories are normally in stock with a 2 day leadtime if sold out.
We suggest contacting one of our sales reps to check availability and most recent pricing.
$189 shipping fee PER RAMP shipped anywhere to the 48 Contiguous United States. Price does not include special services; Limited access, residential delivery, liftgate or notify before delivery options. Please call for larger quantities, special services or international shipping.
To ensure that we ship our customers a ramp that fits their vehicle perfectly, please be prepared with answers to the following questions.
- What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?
- What is the height and width of the door opening?
- What is the height from the ground to the floor of the van?
- What will the ramp be used for and how frequently will it be used?