Skip to content
Our non-slip treads feature several benefits:
Still Not Sure? Request a FREE Sample
- Each tread takes under a minute to install on a wood surface.
- Manufactured using high quality aluminum, our treads will never rust, crack, or wear down when subjected to inclement weather, corrosive materials, or heavy foot traffic.
- All treads have pre-punched screw holes designed to make installation easier. 30″ residential treads feature 12 holes; 48″ Residential treads, 48″ Commercial treads feature 18 holes; 12″ pads feature 6 holes; 30″ strips feature 4 holes; 30″ x 2.75″ nosings feature 9 holes; 30 x 6″ nosings feature 14 holes; 30 x 9″ nosings feature 15 holes. Screws for wood are included with your treads, eliminating the need for a trip to the hardware store.
- OSHA Approved Safety Surface for Steps – 1910.24(f)
- When water is poured directly on the non-slip surface, it beads up and runs off. This also prevents ice from building up.
- All aluminum non-skid treads are constructed of the same quality material that Handi-Ramp has used on their ramp systems for over 50 years.
Non Slip Tread Information