- Indoor/Outdoor use (tested to withstand extreme temps -50° to +130°F)
- Manual operation – no power required
- Accommodates wheelchairs and scooters
- 2 year warranty
Train wheelchair lifts have been modeled to be used by the physically challenged on rough surfaces like train platforms. There has been wide-spread use of the train wheelchair lift for over 20 years at most major train stations in North America. The success of the train wheel chair lift can be attributed to its ease-of-use which comes at an affordable price.
Train wheel chair lifts don’t require the use of batteries, motors or electrical components and can be launched with minimum manual effort (just over 4 lbs of pressure). Easily operable controls, large wheels to negotiate rough terrain, floating bridge ramp and extension ramp for a large turning radius are just some of the features of this light weight train wheelchair lift model.
With safety in mind, our train wheelchair lifts have been designed for completely secure usage incorporating the following features: automatic platform leveling devise, high weight capacity (600 lbs), floating bridge ramps for easy alignment, and vandal resistant design. In addition to these attributes, our train wheel chair lifts are completely ADA compliant with locking cables for wheelchairs and scooters.
Train Wheelchair Lift
Ask about our installation services
Train wheelchair lifts eliminate the following problems: permanent installation, wait time for lift equipped rail cars and heavy retrofit costs. The portability of train wheelchair lifts makes transport a breeze. Being safe, reliable and economical, the train wheel chair lift is the ideal choice for rail car travel. Train wheelchair lifts have revolutionized railcar travel for mobility impaired passengers over the last 20 years.
- 5 lbs of power necessary to lift 150 lbs., 11 lbs. to lift 300 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs (275kg)
- Unit weight: 298 lbs. (135 kg)
- Unit dimensions: 72 in L x 37.5 in W x 66 in H
- Platform dimensions: 34 in x 56 in
- Bridge ramp dimensions: 20 in L x 32 in W
- Maximum lifting height: 60 in
- Lifting time: 20 sec. to reach maximum height 60 in
- Portable – no installation required
- Locking cable prevents unauthorized use
- Custom options available