No products in the cart.
The TRIFOLD® Advantage Series® ramp, with its unique 3-fold design, offers the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles, and raised landings. The ramp is designed to be used and carried as a set, or if desired, can be quickly separated into two individual sections, making it even easier to use, carry, and store.
By simply removing two hinge pins, the TRIFOLD Advantage Series ramp quickly separates into two lightweight halves, each with their own carrying handle. The durable, patent-pending hinge with interlocking brackets provides smoother operation and reduced pinch points.
Ramp features high-quality skid-resistant tread with yellow safety strips and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Unfolds to a 29 ½” wide platform. Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum. Features an 800 pound weight capacity and three-year limited warranty.
- Ramp stands upright on reinforced hinges
- Bottom transition plate “floats” to self-adjust, resulting in a smoother transition from ramp to ground and provides more flexibility at different ramp angles
- Ramp can be separated into two lightweight sections by removal of pins
- Unique folding design features dual handles with slim profile
- Available in 5′, 6′, 7′, 8′ & 10′ lengths
- Made of aluminum
- Patent-pending pinch-free hinge
- Inside width 29½” – outside width 29¾”
- Non-slip driving surface
- 800 pound weight capacity
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) allows for rear door access on utility trailers, SUVs, and vans
|Trifold Portable Ramps|
|Model||Length||Width (usable)||Folded size||Weight||Capacity|
|TAS5||5 ft||29½”||30¾” x 15″ x 11½”||32 lbs||800 lbs|
|TAS6||6 ft||29½”||36¾” x 15″ x 11½”||38 lbs||800 lbs|
|TAS7||7 ft||29½”||42¾” x 15″ x 11½”||44 lbs||800 lbs|
|TAS8||8 ft||29½”||48¾” x 15″ x 11½”||50 lbs||800 lbs|
|TAS10||10 ft||29½”||60¾” x 15″ x 11½”||60 lbs||800 lbs|
Shipping charge based on location
Extends the lip from 3″ to 9″
Note: Reduces ramp capacity
* Assisted Max Rise is the reasonable maximum rise with assistance
ADA Max Rise is the ADA recommended maximum rise
Please feel free to call on us for any help you may need. Our expert staff will provide any assistance that is required.