- Ramp stands upright on reinforced hinges
- Bottom transition plate “floats” to self-adjust, resulting in a smoother transition from ramp to ground and provides more flexibility at different ramp angles
- Ramp can be separated into two lightweight sections by removal of pins
- Unique folding design features dual handles with slim profile
- Available in 5′, 6′, 7′, 8′ & 10′ lengths
- Made of aluminum
- Patent-pending pinch-free hinge
- Inside width 29½” – outside width 29¾”
- Non-slip driving surface
- 800 pound weight capacity
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) allows for rear door access on utility trailers, SUVs, and vans
The Suitcase® TRIFOLD® Advantage Series® ramp, with its unique 3-fold design, offers the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles, and raised landings. The ramp is designed to be used and carried as a set, or if desired, can be quickly separated into two individual sections, making it even easier to use, carry, and store.
By simply removing two hinge pins, the TRIFOLD Advantage Series ramp quickly separates into two lightweight halves, each with their own carrying handle. The durable, interlocking hinge provides smooth operation and reduced pinch points.
Ramp features an applied high-quality slip-resistant surface and self-adjusting bottom transition plates for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Unfolds to a 29½” wide surface. Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum. Features an 800 pound weight capacity and lifetime warranty.
|Trifold Portable Ramps|
|Model||Length||Width (usable)||Folded size||Weight||Capacity|
|HRTFAS05||5 ft||29½”||30¾” x 15″ x 11½”||32 lbs||800 lbs|
|HRTFAS06||6 ft||29½”||36¾” x 15″ x 11½”||38 lbs||800 lbs|
|HRTFAS07||7 ft||29½”||42¾” x 15″ x 11½”||44 lbs||800 lbs|
|HRTFAS08||8 ft||29½”||48¾” x 15″ x 11½”||50 lbs||800 lbs|
|HRTFAS10||10 ft||29½”||60¾” x 15″ x 11½”||60 lbs||800 lbs|
Shipping charge based on location
Assisted Max Rise*: 10″
Assisted Max Rise*: 12″
Assisted Max Rise*: 14″
Assisted Max Rise*: 16″
Assisted Max Rise*: 20″
Note: Reduces ramp capacity
*Assisted Max Rise is the reasonable maximum rise with assistance.
ADA Max Rise is the Americans with Disabilities Act recommended maximum rise.
Please feel free to call us at 800-876-7267 or 847-680-7700 for any help you may need in finding, selecting, measuring, or ordering the ramp you need. Our expert staff will provide any assistance that is required.