- Nylon and polyester reinforced rubber molded construction
- Can be used in conjunction with your parking brake for extra safety
- For use with trucks, trailers, and other equipment.
Wheel chocks are designed to improve safety during loading and unloading applications. Molded into one piece from nylon and polyester reinforced rubber, our wheel chocks prevent your truck, trailer or other equipment from accidental movement.
Simply place the wheel chocks behind or in front of your tire when loading and unloading. Wheel chocks can be used in conjunction with your parking brake as an extra safety measure. Our wheel chocks feature a durometer reading of 80 plus or minus 5.0 and a tensile strength of 950-1.
Molded Rubber Wheel Chock
10 in x 8 in x 6 in
- Dimensions: 10 in x 8 in x 6 in
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Durometer reading of 80 plus or minus 5.0
- Tensile strength of 950-1
- 050 PSI with impact recovery of 95% as per ASTM 1170
An additional fee will be charged for orders outside the Contiguous US