No products in the cart.
If your need is temporary, or if the revenue generated by the ramp won’t offset the cost, then a rental plan offers you the kind of flexibility you need to get the most bang for your buck.
7 Reasons Why You Should Rent a Yard Ramp from HandiRamp
1. Match costs to revenues – You choose the rental period, anywhere from 1 month to 1 year. Shorter or longer periods may be available. For all the details, contact our material handling specialists at (847) 680-7700.
2. Rent-to-purchase option – Call (847) 680-7700 for more information.
3. Know your purchase price up-front – When you sign-up for our rental program, you’ll know what your purchase price will be. If you decide to buy your rental ramp, you won’t have to haggle about the purchase price.
4. Easy monthly payment option – Charge your monthly rental to your Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMX) or Discover Card.
5. Rent from an industry leader you can trust – Handi-Ramp is North America’s leading supplier of both new and used yard ramps.
6. Rental Discounts – Pre-pay your yard ramp rental and save. Call us at (847) 680-7700 to see receive a copy of our rental fee schedule.
7. Lease-To-Own Program – If purchasing a new or used yard ramp makes more sense for your business but you need to spread the cost out over time, then you should choose Handi-Ramp’s Lease-To-Own financing program. Visit our Yard Ramp Leasing page for all the information.
Rent to Buy
Renting is also advantageous because we also offer a discount to those enrolling in a rent-to-buy plan.
Review our rental terms and condition here.
Back to our main Yard Ramps page
Yard Ramp Knowledge Base Learn More About Yard Ramps
Yard Ramp Information
- Yard Ramp Overview
- Yard Ramp Operation
- Portable Loading Platforms
- Ground to Dock Yard Ramps
- Optional features
- Renting Options
- Info on Financing and Leasing
- How to Offload a Yard Ramp
- How to Move a Yard Ramp