If your need is temporary, or if the revenue generated by the ramp won’t offset the cost, then a rental plan offers you the kind of flexibility you need to get the most bang for your buck.
Yard ramps can be a great help to a business needing to unload shipments without access to a loading dock, but not all circumstances require the yard ramp to remain on premesis for a prolonged period.
- Sometimes there is a short period of increased demand. This often happens after a natural disaster when things need to be rebuilt.
- If a permanent loading dock is being planned, a temporary solution can be to use a yard ramp until construction is complete.
- Some businesses do not have the money available to purchase a yard ramp.
- Other businesses want to prove the worth of the ramp before entering a purchasing agreement and choose to rent as a trial period.
7 Reasons Why You Should Rent a Yard Ramp from Handi-Ramp
- Match costs to revenues – You choose the rental period, anywhere from 1 month to 1 year. Shorter or longer periods may be available. For all the details, contact our material handling specialists at 1-800-876-RAMP.
- Rent-to-purchase option – Call 1-800-876-7267 for more information.
- Know your purchase price up-front – When you sign-up for our rental program, you’ll know what your purchase price will be. If you decide to buy your rental ramp, you won’t have to haggle about the purchase price.
- Easy monthly payment option – Charge your monthly rental to your Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMX) or Discover Card.
- Rent from an industry leader you can trust – Handi-Ramp is North America’s leading supplier of both new and used yard ramps.
- Rental Discounts – Pre-pay your yard ramp rental and save. Call us at 1-800-876-RAMP to see receive a copy of our rental fee schedule.
- Lease-To-Own Program – If purchasing a new or used yard ramp makes more sense for your business but you need to spread the cost out over time, then you should choose Handi-Ramp’s Lease-To-Own financing program. Visit our Yard Ramp Leasing page for all the information.
Rent to Buy
Renting is also advantageous because we also offer a discount to those enrolling in a yard ramp rent-to-buy plan.
Choosing to Rent a Forklift Ramp
If you have chosen to rent a forklift ramp or want further information, these are your next steps:
- Call a yard ramp rental expert to discuss your business needs at 1-800-876-7267; or
- Fill out out form to help schedule your rental; or
- Review our rental terms and condition here; or
- Browse our selection of yard ramps available to rent or buy used..