PetSTEP® Free Standing Leg Kit
This free-standing leg kit from PetSTEP is a great way to convert your HalfSTEP ramp into a safe self-supportive unit (ramp sold separately).
The kit contains two (2) 17″ aircraft aluminum legs and six (6) fiddle screws. The legs are easy to attach and have standard rubber feet to keep them firmly in place.
To attach the legs to the ramp simply place the legs over the holes under the ramp and use the fiddle screws (included) to fasten. Once attached the ramp will stand 20″.
This leg kit allows you to place the ramp anywhere in the home without needing a chair, rope, or other household item to keep the ramp upright and safe.
- Turns your dog ramp into a free standing unit for use with a bed, couch, table, or stair replacement
- Kit contains two (2) 17″ aircraft aluminum legs and six (6) fiddle screws
- Each leg weighs approximately 1 lb
- Legs are constructed of solid aluminum
- Legs have standard rubber feet for a non-slip grip
- Made in the USA
Ramp Sold Separately