No products in the cart.
Made of Aluminum and Stainless Steel, the Mobilift weighs only 265 pounds, can be easily positioned by one person, and transports easily from one location to another.
Unlike permanent ramps, the Mobilift only occupies a 38” x 72” floor space and can be stored away from its usage area.
The Mobilift does not require a power source and therefore does not require expensive electrical building modifications. Furthermore, because there are no motors or hydraulics to break down, the Mobilift is extremely reliable and requires very minimal maintenance.
Simplicity & Safety
The Mobilift is simple to operate with easy to read pictogram instructions. Its sturdy design provides a stable an secure lifting operation. Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- The Mobilift CX loads from a ground ramp which folds down to the platform.
- The lift’s platform is large enough to accommodate electric wheelchairs or scooters.
- No special training or expertise is required to operate the Mobilift.
- Pictogram decals clearly depict the lift’s operating instructions.
- Self sufficient – no power is required.
- 20 seconds is the typical rime to the maximum elevation of 60”.
- 5 lbs. Of crank force is required to lift 150 lbs.
- 11 lbs of crank force is required to lift 300 lbs.
- Capacity is 600lbs; all lifts are factory tested to 3000 pds.
- The Mobilift unloads using a bridge ramp.
- Bridge ramps are available in different lengths to clear stairs or other obstacles.
- Aluminum Finish
- Typical lifting time: 20 seconds to maximum height of 60”.
- Maximum lifting height: 60” (1.52m)
- Crank force required: 5 lbs to lift 150 lbs., 11 lbs. To lift 300 lbs.
- Capacity: 600 lbs (275kg)
- Lift weight: 265 lbs. (120 kg)
- Lift height: 66” (1.67m)
- Lift width: 37.5” (0.95m)
- Length: 72” (1.83m)
- Platform size: 34” X 56” (0.86m X 1.42m)
- Accommodates a large wheelchair or scooter.
- Bridge ramp size: 20”L X 32”W (0.51m X 0.81m)
- Note: Other ramp sizes are available as an option.
- Warranty: 2 years from date of invoice.
- Ideal for multipurpose facilities, such as businesses, churches, schools, or convention centers.
- The Mobilift moves and stores easily and quickly.
- 4 lbs. of force on level ground is all that is required to start a Mobilift moving – as easy as moving a shopping cart.
- Rolls well over uneven surfaces for outdoor stage or bleacher access.
- Mobilifts weigh approx. 265 lbs. And can be transported in the back of any size pickup truck.
|Dimensions||72 x 37.5 x 66 in|