PetSTEP Side Entry Strap
Pet ramps need to be supported when used to allow pets to get in/out of the back seat of a vehicle. When you think about it, normally only one corner of a ramp will rest on the back seat while the other corner dances in the air, causing the ramp to be unstable and tip. The PetSTEP Side Entry Support Strap is the answer to this problem. This handy accessory makes it possible for you to use the PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp in the side doors of your vehicle.
The strap is made of heavy duty nylon with a fully adjustable cam buckle clip. One end has a sturdy steel hook which attaches directly on the top of the PetSTEP ramp. The other end has a door hook that is hung on the door frame. This door hook is rubber coated steel so it is strong and won’t slip or mar the car’s finish.
The strap attaches quickly and easily in seconds without any tools stabilizing the ramp and providing the much needed support so that it will not tip.
See the Support Strap Instruction Sheet for details of how this product works.
- For use with the PetSTEP folding ramp models HR222, 222G or the HalfSTEP Ramp HR223
- Heavy duty nylon strap with cam adjustment buckle
- Strap is fully adjustable between a sedan, SUV, and truck
- Rubber coated steel door hook won’t damage your vehicle’s paint
- Attaches in mere seconds without tools
- Can be used from either side of the vehicle’s rear doors
- Drawstring carry bag included
- Made in the USA
- Free Shipping*
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Pet Ramps main page